Hello!
Welcome to the Handlong Blog.
This week Stefan is going to the Pitchfork Music Festival in Chicago. Siena and I will be staying at the Yi family house. Hopefully Baby Sauce 2 will stay put until August. I'm super jealous that Stefan's going to the festival and I totally have to miss seeing Pavement! But he promised me that I get to go anywhere to see them after the baby is born. Hmm.. they are playing in New York in the winter. Maybe I'll go there. =)
Baby Sauce 2 is doing well however my blood pressure is elevating so I have to rest more. Apparently I've been doing too much. I have been trying to get the baby's room ready. I'll post pictures when it's done.
Stefan is going to Ikea today to buy some new and much needed furniture for our house. We need a dresser for the baby's room and new couches. I can't wait.
Okay, will write more later. Bye
No comments:
Post a Comment